수냉식과 공냉식 비교
|Division||* Air-cooled type: It is circulated in compression, condensation, expansion, and evaporation cycles by forming a refrigerant compressor |
inside the refrigerator, and it is a type that cools refrigerant gas-generated heat by air in the condensation part which is one of members
of the closed circuit.
* Water-cooled type: It is a type that takes advantage of the excellent heat recovery ability of the cooling water of cooling tower and
also is a type that cools the condensation heat of the refrigerant compressor by water.
|Features||* If you want to increase production by rapid cooling. |
* When you equalize the quality to a constant temperature
* When there is a problem due to a lack of absolute water
* It is easy to install in narrow space and to maintain and manage.
* Freely movable and compact structure
* It is easy to install and does not require cooling tower and piping.
|Usage||- Semiconductor and PCB manufacturer |
- Exclusive chiller cooler
- Developing machine, Etcher, and plating line
- Semiconductor equipment and laser medical equipment
- Specially applied chiller
수냉식과 공냉식 비교