|Features||* The cooler is attached, so the detergent loss is small, and the recovery rate is high. |
* The caster was attached to facilitate workplace movement.
* A spray and a pump were installed to improve cleaning effect.
* The cleaning tank is made of SUS304 so that it has strong durability.
|Usage||- Electronics and electrical products (semiconductors, motors, ceramics, relays, switches, PCB, and etc.) |
- Precise parts for machines (watch parts, bearings, nozzles, engine parts, and etc.)
- Optical parts (camera parts, lenses, frames, mirrors, glasses, and etc.)
|Division||* Air-cooled type: It is circulated in compression, condensation, expansion, and evaporation cycles by forming a refrigerant compressor |
inside the refrigerator, and it is a type that cools refrigerant gas-generated heat by air in the condensation part which is one of members
of the closed circuit.
* Water-cooled type: It is a type that takes advantage of the excellent heat recovery ability of the cooling water of cooling tower and
also is a type that cools the condensation heat of the refrigerant compressor by water.
|Features||* If you want to increase production by rapid cooling. |
* When you equalize the quality to a constant temperature
* When there is a problem due to a lack of absolute water
* It is easy to install in narrow space and to maintain and manage.
* Freely movable and compact structure
* It is easy to install and does not require cooling tower and piping.
|Usage||- Semiconductor and PCB manufacturer |
- Exclusive chiller cooler
- Developing machine, Etcher, and plating line
- Semiconductor equipment and laser medical equipment
- Specially applied chiller
수냉식과 공냉식 비교
|Summary||It is a hot air dryer that can be used for drying and heat treatment in experimental and manufacturing processes as well as |
various electronic products, semiconductor equipment, and general industrial products.
|Features||* It boasts of having a precise temperature distribution by circulating the heated air. |
* Temperature range: +40℃ ~ +500℃ (Automatic temperature control is available.)
* Times setting: It can be set from 0 to 5 hours and can be changed according to customers’ needs.
|Usage||- Various electronic products. |
- Semiconductor equipment.
- Industrial products.
|Summary||Ultra-pure water generally refers to the pure water with a resistivity of 10~18 ㏁/㎝. This ultra-pure water has been used |
as a core material for a wide range of fields from basic science such as Enzine Studies and genetic engineering research
to high technology industries including semiconductor and chemical. Therefore, the ultra-pure water treated by a sophisticated system
may be sensitive to the surrounding environment and conditions, so its users should be careful to store it. Storage tanks should eliminate
CO₂ influx, contamination possibility according to storage time and area, and microbial penetration in the air, and in order to meet
these conditions, it is recommended to use specially manufactured storage tank.
|Features||1. Pretreatment UNIT: Clarifier, Press Filter, Fe Remover, Activated Carbon Filter, Safety Filter |
2. Ro UNIT: Tube type and Spiral Pollow Bar type are distinguished according to purpose of use and water quality and quantity.
3. Final Polishing Unit (FPU)
1) UV (Ultraviolet sterilizer): This is installed to prevent the sterilization and the propagation of bacteria.
2) CP (Non-regenerative pure water system): This is installed for ultimate complete removal from an ultra-pure water system.
3) UF(Ultra Filter System): This is installed for the purpose of ultimately removing the fine particles in the ultra-pure water supplied to Use Point.
*** It is a system that has the advantages of convenient regeneration operation and continuous operation ***
|Usage||- Gold plating |
- High pressure boiler
- LCD cleaning
- Semiconductor cleaning
- Solar industry
- Water which products are diluted
- Ultrasonic cleaner